We Need You Now!
Electrical & Electronics / Telecommunications / Biomedical Intern
Rudder Technology, in collaboration with top universities and research institutions in Australia, focuses on the Research & Design, production and application of artificial intelligence, medical devices and interactive chips. Medical application is one of the main carriers of our R & D direction. The elderly care includes a series of data processing and real-time monitoring, such as non-contact heart rate, blood pressure monitoring, fall warning, etc. Sensor interaction is combined with data analysis of artificial intelligence for dynamic behaviour analysis and cloud data computing, to achieve behaviour prediction and physiological index real-time monitoring.
We are a pioneer in the aged care market to develop the next-generation solution and product for the supervision and caring of the senior citizens. The successful candidate will be the primary developer (hardware – radar system) on the exciting new project.
Reporting to the Principal Engineer, your major responsibilities will include:
- programming on hardware to meet agreed specifications and coordination with our research team and software developers
- device integration and system testing
- developing requirements and designing specifications for new modules of hardware supporting our R&D activities
- testing and supporting our product trial conducted with our hospital and aged care centre partners
To be successful in securing this position you will ideally possess:
- PhD degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant fields
- experience in programming and development with the integrated system (e.g. robot) good knowledge of radar
- experience working on digital transmit and receive hardware
- strong communication skill and cooperation with other development members
Other desirable skills about you include:
- understanding AI and machine learning models
- Python programming
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Unique opportunity of joining prestigious research teams of UNSW and USYD
- Central work location in Sydney CBD
- Professional and friendly environment
- Flexible working arrangement
If you are interested in being considered for this rewarding and challenging opportunity at our team, please apply with your resume and an academic transcript via the form below. We will contact you if you fully achieved our requirements.